Time now: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:42

[ 4 posts ] 
LadySav 07 

Wallsend-on-Tyne
 LadySav 07
:-s Red Savvy Street. Lives in Wallsend, at least until about 3 months ago. I parked next to it outside Smythes toy shop.

Lady owner and we exchanged pleasantries today - better than paint, I suppose! - she said how lovely they are [hers has a 'princess & crown' stickie on the hatch]. I told her we have the Club and I'm tooSavvy on it, with reference to my/our exploits!

She may look in...... who knows :-"

2sav
Image.... cruisin low @ TOYOTA CARINA2 '91Image

Tue Feb 12, 2013 17:05

Drives:
Savvy

Belfast
Post Re: LadySav 07
Nice one lol.

I have seen 4 different ones around Belfast - a silver, two black and a gun metal grey - but haven't managed to speak to anyone. So far as much as I can work out mine is the only red one :D
I'm not insane, I'm just smarter than you

Tue Feb 12, 2013 21:46
Premier Member

Drives:
Persona (new)

The Deep South (coast)
tooSavvy wrote:
:-s Red Savvy Street. Lives in Wallsend, at least until about 3 months ago. I parked next to it outside Smythes toy shop.

Lady owner and we exchanged pleasantries today - better than paint, I suppose! - she said how lovely they are [hers has a 'princess & crown' stickie on the hatch]. I told her we have the Club and I'm tooSavvy on it, with reference to my/our exploits!

2sav

Careful! :shock: - I know it's valentine's week an' all, but the Missus might be looking over yer shoulder.... :lol:
2009 Proton Persona 16V IAFM saloon Automatic Ecologic, (Mica Black - my does-everything chief wheels)
2017 Citroen C3 1.2 PureTech 82 'Feel' hatch, (Ruby Red/Black roof - Wife's new offbeat 12V trolley)
1993 Porsche 968 16V Tiptronic Coupe, (Black, been 'sold' twice now, but no-one actually pays...)

Tue Feb 12, 2013 22:27

Wales Wrexham
SlushMatic wrote:
tooSavvy wrote:

2sav

Careful! :shock: - I know it's valentine's week an' all, but the Missus might be looking over yer shoulder.... :lol:

Wedding bells next :lol: :smt005 :smt046 :smt043
Join the proton club for just £10 for the year thats 83p a month and help support the Proton club and forum! :smt114 Want extra help with problems, electrical diagrams Join the "Premier member" private section :smt111

Wed Feb 13, 2013 22:44
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]