[ 5 posts ] 
Satria Neo Owner 
Premier Member

Drives:
Satria Neo

East Anglia
Post Satria Neo Owner
Hi,

I'm new to this forum, but owned my Proton for about 1.5 years and I love her so much. Protons are amazing vehicles (when they're not breaking down ;) ).

My goal for my Proton is to make it a fast little beast, much like the S2000, but as stylish as the R3.

I'm excited to get involved in the community so I can learn even more about my car, as I go along this path of modding my car to excellence.

-Peter

Sun Oct 28, 2018 13:16
Club Ambassador and Vice Chairman

Drives:
GTI

Chesterfield,Derbyshire "The nutter capital"
Post Re: Satria Neo Owner
Hello there and welcome Peter. :)
World first bespoke 4G93 Chargecooled Turbocharger install 227Bhp @ 7358 ,202Ftlb @ 5089, 10Psi 1/4 mile 14.5247 @ 98.11mph

Sun Oct 28, 2018 19:50
Profile WWW
Premier Member

Drives:
Persona (new)

The Deep South (coast)
Hi and welcome. A bit surprised to read your Satria Neo breaks down though, odd bits might play-up but they're usually pretty reliable.
2009 Proton Persona 16V IAFM saloon Automatic Ecologic, (Mica Black - my does-everything chief wheels)
2017 Citroen C3 1.2 PureTech 82 'Feel' hatch, (Ruby Red/Black roof - Wife's new offbeat 12V trolley)
1993 Porsche 968 16V Tiptronic Coupe, (Black, been 'sold' twice now, but no-one actually pays...)

Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:04
Premier Member

Drives:
Satria Neo

East Anglia
Yeah, it's pretty reliable overall, but the previous owner had a fire when they turned their indicator on, among other issues that led to them giving it up to me.

I think it just needs a good once over to bring it back up to scratch. A lot of the problems at the moment appear to be electrical (bad grounds etc.). But I suppose that is to be expected with a 2009 car.

Regardless, it's nice to have found a community of like minded people to share my experiences with :)

Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:49
Premier Member

Drives:
Persona (new)

The Deep South (coast)
I see. However, I'd be miffed if my 2009 car started giving electrical aggro, but then again mine hasn't been fiddled with, which I suspect yours might have been at some point in the past.
2009 Proton Persona 16V IAFM saloon Automatic Ecologic, (Mica Black - my does-everything chief wheels)
2017 Citroen C3 1.2 PureTech 82 'Feel' hatch, (Ruby Red/Black roof - Wife's new offbeat 12V trolley)
1993 Porsche 968 16V Tiptronic Coupe, (Black, been 'sold' twice now, but no-one actually pays...)

Mon Oct 29, 2018 19:33
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]